If you are authorized to use by yourself our spectrometers, please use the online booking system to book a time slot. If you need to create an account on our reservation system, please use the « register » link of the system. We will activate your account as soon as possible.
For any question, you can contact us by email at .
If you need an analysis by mass spectrometry, please download the form with the link below and submit your request using the online form at the bottom of this page at least one week before the planned date for the analysis.
Urgent samples will be processed in priority according to our capabilities and schedules. Please limit their number at the strictly necessary samples and warn us by email before sending urgent samples.
Download the APFP LC-(HR)MS request form
Tips for the preparation of samples for HRMS analysis:
- Precisely weight the sample mass in the vial (on an analytical weigthing scale with 1 decimal after the mg at least);
- Use vials with screw caps;
- Avoid parafilm to seal the cap of the vial (except if the sample is toxic or sensitive to the air);
- Depending on the volume of the vial you use, do not exceed 1 mg per mL of the vial. For exemple, if the vial can contain 4 mL of solvent, weight maximum 4 mg of compound in the vial;
- Label your vial with the sample code with a sticky label;
- Do not use sticky tape to attach the vials to the paper demand form but put the labeled vials in a small box to transport the vials to our lab.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Online submitting of your analysis requests: