|Machine: Spectrofluorimeter Perkin Elmer LS 50B|
Unit: RD3 – Pharmacognosy, Bioanalysis & Drug Discovery
- Fluorescence, phosphorescence and measurement modes.
- Excitation, emission, constant wavelength synchronous, and constant energy synchronous spectral scanning.
- Microplate measurements with fixed wavelength, wavelength program or automated spectral data collection.
- TLC plate, electrophoresis gel or other flat sample types can be analyzed with our Plate Reader accessory
- Single and multiple wavelength kinetics
- Simple quantitation by curve fitting with a number of fit algorithms
- Intracellular ion analyses