List of academic collaborators and projects
- Identification of oxidation products generated in vitro by electrochemical methods in collaboration with Prof. Jean-Michel Kauffmann, Faculty of Pharmacy ULB.
- Screening of natural compounds with therapeutical potentialities in collaboration with Professors Stéphanie Pochet, Caroline Stévigny and Franck Meyer, Faculty of Pharmacy ULB.
- Roles of natural or synthetized compounds in cancer therapies in collaboration with Professors Véronique Mathieu (Faculty of Pharmacy ULB) and Ivan Jabin (Faculty of Sciences ULB).
- Development of high recovery protein sequencing for better post-translational modification characterization. This topic is developed in close collaboration with Dr Karim Zouaoui Boudjeltia for Experimental Medicine Laboratory of CHU Vésale, Charleroi (Unit 222, Faculty of Medicine, ULB), Prof. Ernst Malle from Medical University of Graz (Austria) and Prof. Christian Obinger from the Department of Chemistry, Division of Biochemistry, BOKU, University of Natural Resources and Applied Sciences, Vienna, Austria.
- Glycosylation approach for myeloperoxidase activity study in collaboration with “Unité de Glycobiology Structurale et Fonctionnelle”, Prof. Jean-Claude Michalski, Univesité de Lille 1, Villeneuve d’Ascq (France) and Prof. Christian Obinger from the Department of Chemistry, Division of Biochemistry, BOKU, University of Natural Resources and Applied Sciences, Vienna (Austria).
- Characterization and quantification of activity products of myeloperoxidase in plasma in collaboration with Prof. Joëlle Nortier (Faculty of Medicine, ULB) or in synovial liquid in collaboration with Dr Nzeusseu Toukap and Prof. Patrick Durez (Rhumatology Department, CHU Saint-Luc, UCL).
- Collaboration with Prof. Martine Raes from University of Namur and Prof. Luc Vanhamme, Research Director at FRS-FNRS (IBMM, Faculty of Sciences, ULB) and Dr Thierry Roumeguère, Urology Department, CHU Erasme, Faculty of Medicine, ULB.
- Characterization of lipids linked to membrane proteins in collaboration with Dr Cédric Govaerts, Research Associate FRS FNRS (SFMB Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences, ULB).
- Characterization of ornithine-lipids from Vibrio cholerae membranes in collaboration with Wanda Kruger (University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) and Prof. Jean-Marie Ruysschaert (SFMB Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences, ULB).
- Characterization of cationic lipids from adjuvants for immune system stimulation in collaboration with Dr Michel Vandenbranden, Reaseach Associate FRS FNRS (SFMB Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences, ULB) .
- Quantification of oxidized nucleotides in prostatic cancer in collaboration with Dr Thierry Roumeguère, Urology Department, CHU Erasme, Faculty of Medicine, ULB Research Fellow FNRS).
- Quantification of phosphorylated nucleotides for clinical research in collaboration with Dr. Bernard Robaye, (IRIBHM, ULB) and Dr K. Zouaoui Boudjeltia for Experimental Medicine Laboratory of CHU Vésale, Charleroi (Unit 222, Faculty of Medicine, ULB).
- Quantification of endogenous amines and peptide-hormones in ant brains in collaboration with Prof Serge Aron (Research Director FNRS), Faculty of Sciences, ULB.
- Quantification of corticosteroid drugs in plasma of patients suffering of inflammatory diseases in collaboration with Prof. Elie Cogan (Internal Medicine, CHU Erasme, Faculty of Medicine, ULB).
- Characterization of the glycan profile of proteins from Trypanosoma in collaboration with Dr Sabrina Bousbata (IBMM, Faculty of Sciences, ULB)
- Characterization of ferritin glycan profiles in collaboration with Prof. Francis Corraza and France Debaugnies (CHU Brugmann, Brussels).
- Characterization of glycolipids and N- and O-glycans of red blood cells in the context of sepsis in collaboration with Pr Michael Piagnerelli (CHU Charleroi, Charleroi)
List of industrial collaborators
Our analytical platform have a long and successful history in industrial collaborations. Contact us for more information, quotations about your analytical needs or references.
- Centre d’Instrumentation en REsonance Magnétique – CIREM: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) platform at ULB.
- The Research Department at ULB groups all the technological platforms available for analysis of various types at ULB. Follow this link to discover more about he ULB platforms.